I co-wrote a book. It’s called Community 101: How to grow an online community. It’s out now. You can get it at the publisher, Happy About, at a discount, in paperback or ebook. It’s also available in a Kindle version on Amazon.
At any rate, here is some of what I’ve been doing, around the Web, this last week:
- 5 Items for Your November Financial Checklist at Financial Highway
- Does the New Debt Settlement Rule Really Help You? at Moneyed Up
- 5 Credit Card Traps to Watch Out For at MoneyNing
- Get it for Free: Freebie Sites You Can Use at Coupon Shoebox
- Should You Enroll in Biweekly Mortgage Payments? at The Military Wallet
- Would You Put Your Retirement at Risk for Your Kids’ College? at Financial Highway
- Ways to Donate to a Charity Online at Good Financial Cents
- Online Degree Programs at Money Smart Life
- Earn a Little More Money By Christmas at Peak Personal Finance
- America’s Ten Most Dangerous Jobs at Budget Life
- Money Decisions: Do You Feel Better When You Can Share? at the Personal Finance Corner
- Simple Tips for Saving Money at the Lending Club blog.
- Using a Cash Gift as Your House Down Payment at the Lending Tree blog